Carbon Monoxide Alarm – Replaceable AAA Batteries – EI207
The alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to sense CO presence.
- Proven electrochemical sensor (6 year life)
- Powered by two replaceable AAA batteries
- End of life indication
- Easy to use large Test/Hush button
- Pre-alarm indication gives early warning of CO
- Loud distinct alarm sound (85 dB(A) minimum at 3m)
- Memory feature indicates if CO has been previously detected
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- 5 Year guarantee (limited)
- Additional information
- Technical details
The Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm is supplied with replaceable AAA batteries. The alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to sense CO presence. The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas to ensure accuracy.
The memory feature records the last CO alarm level and can be useful to check if CO has been present while the homeowner or tenant has been absent from the property. An easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to check the alarm. This checks all aspects of the alarm (sensor, electronics, battery and sounder).
The alarm has an “End of Life” indicator which will notify the user when the alarm needs replacing at the end of its 6 year operational life. The alarm has a twist on mounting base which has multiple fixing points so it can easily be secured to a ceiling or wall. The fixing screws are supplied with the alarm.
While it is always best to fix the alarm position, it is also designed for desktop and table mounting. This makes the alarm portable for use in holiday homes, hotels and other temporary accommodation.
- Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Screw fixing & free standing
- Temperature Range -10o C to 40oC
- Relative Humidity 15% to 95% non condensing
- CE Mark BS EN 50270:1999 (EMC) BS EN 60335-1:1994 (Safety)
- Kitemark BS EN 50291:2001
- When toxic levels of Carbon Monoxide are detected, the alarm will sound and the red alarm light will signal
- The alarm will automatically clear when CO gas clears
- Fault light to indicate that the alarm needs replacing
- The alarm will indicate if there is a fault with the sensor
- If a low battery is detected the alarm will signal
- Test/Hush button operation