Vibralarm for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing – 230v with Battery Back Up (EIB170RF)
- Additional information
- Stand-alone unit designed for use with RadioLINK bases and accessories.
- The EIB170RF is a RadioLINK alarm system designed to give warning to the deaf and hard of hearing. It consists of a control box with integral strobe and plug-in vibration pad.
- The vibration pad has a simple plug-in connection to the control box and is designed to be placed under a pillow to wake people who fail to respond to the visual strobe.
- The EIB170RF can be used with any of the RadioLINK range of smoke alarms.
- The EIB170RF is designed to be powered from a permanent mains power supply. It also contains a sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery that provides back-up power in the event of main failure.
- Pressing the integrated “test” button will check and activate the strobe and vibration pad. The unit will also send out a RadioLINK alarm signal that will activate all RadioLINK bases/alarms in the system.
|Dimensions||19.5 x 9.0 cm|