Photoelectric Smoke Alarm for Hearing Impaired – 10yr Lithium Battery and RadioLINK Module (EIB605TYCRF)
- Additional information
- The EIB605TYCRF is an Optical Smoke Alarm using the light scatter principle, giving a quick response to all standard domestic fire types.
- The EIB605TYCRF supports wireless interconnection of up to 12 RadioLINK smoke alarms and 8 Remote Control devices.
- A unique housecoding feature prevents the system from communicating with other nearby RadioLINK systems.
- The Lithium cells will power the alarm for more than 10 years. The non-replaceable cell and tamperproof design reduces the possibility of alarm being disabled.
- The smoke detector will activate the built in sounder upon sensing smoke particles, and when configured as a RadioLINK system, the alarm sensing the fire will also sound all other smoke alarms.
- The built in sounder will provide a minimum sound output of 85dB at 3m.
- The alarm is not powered until it is connected to the twist on base, thus avoiding battery power consumption during storage and prior to installation.
|Dimensions||11.5 x 4.5 cm|